- A family-owned and operated RV Park, with on-site management.
- Quiet, relaxed and shaded atmosphere with cooler temperatures during summer heat.
- A two-loop, lay-out park with appropriate ground for walking leashed pets.
- Well maintained gravel surfaced roadway and site parking.
- Mountain stream runs through upper loop park and usually runs through lower loop park, depending upon rainfall amounts.
- Easy accessibility to I-26 and surrounding attractions.
- Large, clean, handicap-accessible bath house with outside sink for washing dishes.
- Free Wi-Fi for internet access.
- Good cellular network phone reception for most major carrier providers.
- Picnic tables/fire rings at each site and firewood available for sale.
- Advance reservations accepted (and recommended).
- Full Hook-Ups
- 30/50 amp Electric
- Shaded, level, back-in sites which accommodate up to 40-foot units.
- Escort to site and assistance provided in backing into site.
- Open-area locations for placing portable satellite dishes.
- The USDA Forest Service Trail #25 "Pinnacle Mountain Tower Trail" (4.8 miles one-way hiking/bicycling) to the renovated 40-ft Pinnacle Fire Tower observation platform providing a 360-degree panoramic lookout view from an elevation of 3520 feet is adjacent to Woodsmoke Campground with the trailhead located at the Town of Unicoi's Jack Snider Park within close walking distance from the campground entrance. For more info ... click here.
- Opportunity for bird watching and seeing other wildlife (deer, turkey, chipmunks, squirrels ... fireflies during the summertime nights).
- Viewing native wildflowers and other flora.